Wow! It's almost October. I can't believe how fast the past few weeks have gone. I have now survived 5 weeks of college. Since I haven't missed a single day, I have officially gone to college more than I did the previous 3 semesters I attempted 14 years ago. How crazy is that? Yes, my first college experinece was a dismal failure but that doesn't really matter now. That was a lifetime ago. This time around has been totally different. I'm excited to get up everyday and go to class. When I'm actually sitting in class it can be a different story. LOL Some days I wonder what I have gotten myself into. It so much information so quickly. Also, we didn't really use computers much back then and now everything is computers. Classes online, homework online, tests online, even studying online. I really loathe the studying online. I like to hold a book and read the material. Plus, looking at a screen very long makes my eyes hurt and water.
Mostly, though, I am really enjoying everything. Getting up and doing something everyday and interacting with all the students and teachers. It maybe hard sometimes but overall it will be worth it. Right now I'm just hoping that I am capable enough to stay with my major. I think everything this semester will be fine but all the chemistry and physics down the road is already freaking me out. I gotta try though. Right?



you can do it! It does take away time from me and you know that's not nice but I'll still be happy for you!
ReplyDeleteGo Heather! I think it's great you're going back to school.
ReplyDelete