01 January 2010

2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it has been a decade since I was buying my special 2000 wine goblets to take to the big Y2K (aka end of the world) New Year's Eve party. I pulled them out last night and wonder where all the time has gone. It just doesn't seem possible that 10 years had gone by. Our 2009 ended great, with a whirlwind trip to Vegas with our wonderful friends who came all the way from Italy. I miss them so much, it really was a fabulous trip. I wish it hadn't ended. My feet, however, were glad when it did. Now we move on to 2010, which I'm kinda not looking forward to. 7:30 in the morning classes are not my idea of fun, especially when it's chemistry with a prof that only brings unfavorable comments when mentioned. Plus, Dale being gone means no support at home. We'll see how it goes. I'm trying to be optimistic but I'm already feeling overwhelmed by it all. Hopefully, focusing on my '10 resolutions will keep me going. It's gonna be an adventure anyway it unfolds.

3 comments:

  1. Awww... I didn't realize Dale would be gone. Good luck with the classes. Great pic of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you can't handle it just drop out and come here until Dale returns LOL...you'll do fine though I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so I had the same comment in my head that Amy made just in a different order... lol

    awww great pic of you guys and BUMMER didn't know that Dale was going to be gone! You do know where to find good support though!!! :)

    ReplyDelete