23 January 2010
It may not be pretty but....
.......I have decided that, aside from nights out and such, I am going to be make-up free. I don't know if it will be permanent or not but I think my skin will like the break. Plus, that is one less thing I have to do in the mornings. I don't have a reason to right now either. No one to look nice for every day, and I'm not trying to pick anyone up. So, for the time being I will be known as the lip balm queen. Ok, and maybe mascara if I'm feeling particularly scary that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Now see, I keep resolving to WEAR makeup and failing. I saw your face in the 5am pic. Take away the pissed off look, and you look great with or without makeup! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL Amy,I think I actually look ok first thing in the morning. It's later in the day that I see myself and wonder what I was seeing.
ReplyDeleteI don't have the drive to wear makeup. I just shower and go, very no fuss and so much easier. You'll get used to it and your skin will thank you.
ReplyDelete