26 March 2010
Darn, been neglecting my blog
Wow, a month has gone by without me posting. I was doing so good too. Oh, well. I'll just have to recap and get back into the swing of things. So, lots has happened in the last few weeks. I got back to serious house hunting and found a place we really liked. Just as we decided to make an offer on it we got told that we'll probably be moving. What? And, most likely to Japan. What!?! After all the time we've been in Utah trying to leave and it not happening, it was a shock, especially as our life was starting to settle here. Well, buy a house and school will have to be put on hold. For how long who knows. School won't have to be put off right away. I can still go this summer and maybe the fall. The summer class will get me my first certificate though, so all is not lost. I will be able to work in the fall before we leave. As far as school goes right now I got my 10 pager turned in and I got an A, so that stress is gone. As is my physiology class. I dropped it. Since we are moving I won't be applying to my CLS program. And that means I don't need that pesky bad grade on my GPA. What a relief! Now this semester only has 3 weeks left and I can't wait because then I get to home and visit my family. Woohooooo! Then a month or so later Dale will be home and all will be right again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Phew! What a lot of changes. I didn't even think about school. If you go to Japan, I am excited to have you hunt early Rockapella stuff for me. I think I bought just about all the Japan imports off ebay though. LOL. Yay for Dale coming home soon!
ReplyDelete