Saw a great article this morning on people who blogged to help them lose pounds and gain health. http://health.yahoo.net/articles/weight-loss/8-amazing-blogger-weight-loss-transformations So, although I'm going to meetings that help keep me in line, I've decided to track my journey here, too. I'll be able to moan, groan, whine, and cry, but also cheer, celebrate, and remind myself of what I've done and what I'm working towards.
For a little background I started out at my heaviest, 203 (not afraid to say it), last January. Over the year, I lost almost 12lbs., on my own, just paying a little more attention, taking my meds, and starting the day with a trip on my elliptical. Now I've started going to Weight Watchers meetings, track my food, and up my activity. So far I'm down another 3 pounds. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



your hair has gotten so long! I think that's the longest I've ever seen it! miss you!
ReplyDeleteOkay. You've convinced me to just run with the blog WITH my picture. It certainly is a way to stay honest...if not for the world to see then at least for myself.
ReplyDelete