Wow, almost 3 months has passed since I posted. Here I thought I wouldn't be able to post because I didn't have anything to say but now it's because I've been too busy or stressed to take the time. So much has changed recently that we're about to go crazy. First, I've decided to go back to school, so, on 24 August I will be a college student! So excited to go back; it's been a long time. Me going to school also means that we have decided to stay in Utah, even though we've been trying to leave here for 3.5 years. It turns out that the college here has the #1 program in the nation for my degree. Go figure. Also, staying means we are gonna buy a house. No point in staying on base and paying more for rent than we would for a mortgage. So, between tons of paperwork for school and housing offers and playing softball, I am just about burnt out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment